If the items you bought from Foot Locker didn’t meet your expectations, then you can return them for a refund.
- To find a store near you click here.
- To return to our Distribution Center for a refund or exchange click here.
Here's what you need to know for store/mail returns:
- You have up to 45 days from the date your items shipped to complete the return.
- The items must be in new condition and repackaged in the original box with all tags and packaging included.
- Returns, exchanges, and refunds are subject to our return and exchange policy.
- You'll receive a credit in the original payment method once we get your items.
- Purchases made with PayBright must be returned via mail to be refunded back to PayBright. We are unable to process exchanges where the new item cost is different than the original item cost when paid with PayBright.
- Restock fees may apply*
- Our shipping partners suggest returns will reach us in 3-7 business days.
- If you believe your item is defective, it must be returned within 45 days. The item will be inspected by our Returns Department to determine if there is a manufacturers defect. If the item is deemed defective, we will process a return in accordance with our return policy. If the item is deemed to be not defective, it will be returned to you.
* There will be $6.99 deducted from your refund when a Ready Returns Label is used, and a “Refund” is selected. There is no charge for the Ready Returns Label if an “Exchange” is requested and the exchange item is available to send.
Please keep your return tracking number and order number for reference should you need to contact us about your return or exchange.