Restrictions on Use of Materials
This Website is owned by Foot Locker Canada Co. and operated by Eastbay, Inc., collectively d/b/a Foot Locker (referred to as "Foot Locker" or "we," "us," or "our" herein).
Use of the materials for any other purpose, modification of the materials, or use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment is strictly prohibited. Absolutely no framing of this Website is permitted without the prior written consent of Foot Locker. Except as expressly stated in this legal notice, no right or license to the materials, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or implied.
Use of Widgets
- Use the Widget to offer or promote, or otherwise use the Widget in association with, any products or services for sale.
- Use the Widget (or any content displayed in connection with or through it) in any manner that would constitute an endorsement by us of any product, service, activity or brand contained on your website.
- Place the Widget on any website that includes content that is offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, discriminatory, vulgar, pornographic or otherwise inappropriate, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Use the Widget in any manner that prevents the end user of your website from linking directly to the applicable page of our Website.
We reserve the right to discontinue providing any Widget at any time. We further reserve the right to direct you to cease displaying or otherwise using any Widget, for any or no reason and without liability to you or any third party.
You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on our Website. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes.
You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account, and you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account. You agree to safeguard your password from access by others.
If you believe that your account has been compromised, you must immediately contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Foot Locker shall not be responsible for any loss that results from the unauthorized use of your password, with or without your knowledge, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Foot Locker for losses incurred by Foot Locker or another party due to someone else using your account as a result of your failure to use reasonable care to safeguard your password.
You may close your account at any time for any reason by contacting our Privacy Administrator as described in our Privacy Statement. Note, however, that if you elect to close your account(s) and/or delete some or all of your personal information, we may still retain certain information from your account(s), such as transactional data, in accordance with various laws, regulations and our retention policies.
Please also note that once you close your account(s) with us, you will no longer be able to make purchases on our Sites using those accounts or obtain other benefits related to such account(s).
Content Posted or Submitted by You
Certain pages on the Website may allow you to post text, photographs, videos, audio, or other content (“Content”). Unless otherwise specified on a particular Website, you may only post Content to the Website if you are a resident of Canada and are fourteen (14) years of age or older.
If you are under fourteen, you must have permission from your parent or legal guardian before you post any Content to this Website. You may only post Content that you created or which the owner of the Content has given you permission to post. If Content depicts any person other than yourself, you must have permission from that person or, if that person is a minor, permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian, before you post the Content.
By posting or distributing Content to the Website, you represent and warrant that (a) you own all the rights to the Content or are authorized to use and distribute the Content to the Website and (b) the Content does not and will not infringe any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or any other third-party right nor violate any law or regulation.
By submitting or posting Content to the Website, you grant Foot Locker the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote this Content in any medium.
Once you submit or post Content to the Website, Foot Locker does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such Content or to compensate you for any such uses. Foot Locker owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by Foot Locker using or incorporating Content posted to the Website.
You are solely responsible for anything you may post on the Website and the consequences of posting anything on the Website.
Content Posted by Other Users
Foot Locker is not responsible for, and does not endorse, Content in any posting made by other users on the Website. Under no circumstances shall Foot Locker be held liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with any Content posted by a third party on the Website.
If you become aware of misuse of the Website by any person, please contact Foot Locker by emailing
If you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Use of Website
Impersonation of others, including a Foot Locker employee or representative, as well as another user is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Website any Content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law.
You may not upload commercial content on the Website or use the Website to solicit others for any other commercial online service or other organization.
You may not without the prior written permission of Foot Locker, use any computer code, data mining software, “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Website or accessed through this Website.
You may not engage in the mass downloading of files from this Website; use the computer processing power of this Website for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood this Website with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation.
You may not establish links to or from other websites to this Website without the prior written consent of Foot Locker.
Activities Prohibited on the Website
The following is a partial list of the kinds of conduct that are illegal or prohibited on the Website. Foot Locker reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in Foot Locker’s sole discretion, engages in any of the prohibited activities.
Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Using the Website for any purpose in violation of local, provincial, or federal laws or regulations;
- Posting Content that infringes the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, or any other rights of any party including posting any Content that requests personally identifiable information from another person;
- Posting Content that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Foot Locker in its sole discretion or pursuant to local community standards;
- Posting Content that constitutes cyber-bullying, as determined by Foot Locker in its sole discretion;
- Posting Content that depicts any dangerous, life-threatening, or otherwise risky behavior;
- Posting telephone numbers, street addresses, or last names of any person;
- Posting URLs to external websites or any form of HTML or programming code;
- Posting anything that may be “spam” or containing unsolicited commercial content, as determined by Foot Locker in its sole discretion;
- Impersonating another person when posting Content;
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments;
- Harassing, threatening, stalking, or abusing any person;
- Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Website, or which, in the sole discretion of Foot Locker, exposes Foot Locker or any of its customers, suppliers, or any other parties to any liability or detriment of any type; or
- Encouraging other people to engage in any prohibited activities as described herein.
Purchasing for resale purposes or purchasing using freight forwarding services.
Foot Locker reserves the right, but is not obligated, to do any or all of the following:
- Monitor, edit, or disclose any Content on the Website; and
- Edit or delete any Content posted on the Website, regardless of whether such Content violates these standards.
If you believe any Content on the Website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of such Content (or access thereto) from this Website by contacting Foot Locker as set forth below and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent/mandatary, or the law.
- A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Send this information by mail to:
Foot Locker, Inc.
c/o General Counsel
330 W. 34th S.
New York, NY 10001
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Foot Locker maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Website who are repeat infringers.
All content included on this Website, such as text, graphics, code, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, widgets and software, and the compilation of such content (i.e., collection, arrangement and assembly) is the exclusive property of Foot Locker or its suppliers and is protected by Canadian and other copyright laws and international treaties. The content and software on this Website may be used as a shopping resource.
Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this Website is strictly prohibited. Foot Locker is a registered trademark of Foot Locker Retail, Inc. All other product names contained in this Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
The use or misuse of these trademarks except as expressly authorized is prohibited. Foot Locker enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
If you have questions concerning the legal notices stated above, you may contact:
Foot Locker, Inc.
330 W. 34th St.
New York, NY 10001
Submissions to Foot Locker Canada
Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Foot Locker through this Website becomes the exclusive property of Foot Locker, and Foot Locker is entitled to use the information submitted for any purpose without restriction or compensation to the user sending the submission.
The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Foot Locker and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality.
This Website and the materials, Widgets and products on this Website are provided "as is" and without warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed, implied or collateral.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law (which may include Québec), Foot Locker disclaims all warranties and conditions, expressed, implied or collateral, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for a particular or general purpose and non-infringement.
Foot Locker does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Foot Locker does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
You (and not Foot Locker) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction. Some jurisdictions (which may include Québec) do not permit limitations or exclusions of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Foot Locker be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use this Website or the performance of the Widgets or products, even if Foot Locker or authorized representatives of Foot Locker have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Some jurisdictions which may include Québec) do not permit limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In no event shall Foot Locker's total liability to you for damages, losses and causes of action (whether in contract, negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this Website.
All orders placed through this Website are subject to Foot Locker's acceptance. Except as prohibited by law (which may include Québec), Foot Locker may refuse to accept or may cancel any order, whether or not the order has been confirmed, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or anyone else.
If your payment method has already been charged for an order that is later cancelled, Foot Locker shall issue you a refund.
We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order was submitted and accepted). In the event that a product sold is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Foot Locker reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed and your payment method charged. If your payment method has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Foot Locker shall issue a credit to your payment method account.
This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except as described herein.
Copyright Notice © 2014 Footlocker.com, Inc. All rights reserved.