You can check out the full membership rules for more information.
- Membership in our Foot Locker VIP Program is open to all residents of Canada who are 14 years of age or older. Only one membership is available per customer. Membership is not transferable.
- Members must advise Foot Locker of any change to their email address or telephone number via their online VIP account.
- VIP cards and VIP numbers cannot be used for purchases of gift cards or prior purchases.
- VIP cards are not gift cards or credit cards and have no monetary value.
- Membership card, VIP number, email address or phone number must be presented at time of purchase to receive special member savings. Savings and special sales for members will be announced through future direct mail, online, email and text message communications.
- Subject to applicable laws, we may at our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, extend or terminate the Foot Locker VIP Program at any time without prior notice.
- In case of suspected fraud, misrepresentation, abuse, or violation of the rules, we reserve the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including the termination of Foot Locker VIP Program participation.
- By entering your mailing address and/or email address and/or phone number and/or cell phone number on the enrollment form, you agree to receive emails, text messages (std msg and data rates may apply), or similar electronic account messages about events and promotions from Foot Locker Canada Co. (Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker and Champs Sports). You can withdraw your consent at any time.
You can also write to us at:
Foot Locker Canada Co.
Attn: Privacy Administrator
230 Barmac Drive
Weston, ON M9L 2Z3.
- The Foot Locker VIP Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- All interpretations of Foot Locker VIP Program terms and conditions shall be at our sole discretion.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- Employees of Foot Locker. Canada Co. and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, immediate family members and persons living in the same household are ineligible.
- Foot Locker Canada Co. is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Coupons must be presented in-store at time of purchase (or online enter the code at check-out) and cannot be used in conjunction with any discount offer. Not redeemable for cash. Coupons are void if copied and where prohibited, licensed or regulated.
- Foot Locker VIP Program cards may be used at all Foot Locker and Kids Foot Locker store locations in Canada.
- Your enrollment information may be used by the Foot Locker Canada Co (Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports) to inform you of offers, promotions or services. Your enrollment information may be combined with other information that you submit online or offline to the Foot Locker Canada Co.
- Any claim brought in connection with these rules of the VIP Program will be governed by and must be brought in the courts of the Canada.
- Only active VIP account purchases will yield reward coupons.