- Gift cards can be ordered in any amount from $10 to $250. You can order your gift cards online or call us toll-free at 1.800.479.6674.
- Coupon/discount codes may not be used to purchase a gift card unless specified.
Foot Locker Canada gift cards and gift certificates1 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- To redeem a gift card, use the 16-digit number and the PIN provided on the back of your card. If you have the older paper gift certificate version, it is a 9-digit number and 6-digit PIN.1
- Coupon/discount codes may be used when redeeming a gift card.
- Gift Cards may not be exchanged for cash or used to purchase another gift card unless required by law.
- Gift cards are not replaceable if lost or stolen.
- Gift cards may be applied towards any purchase online at footlocker.ca, by phone, by mail or at any Foot Locker store in Canada.
1Our gift card program has changed as of October 2005.
- The new email gift cards will provide you with a PIN. If you have an older card version without a PIN, those cards can only be used instore.
- The new cards will retain the balance if the entire amount is not spent on one purchase for next time you shop!
- If you have the older paper gift certificate, please note that it is a 9-digit number and 6-digit PIN and can only be used for online, phone and mail orders, but are not for use for instore purchases.
If you are using the older version of our gift certificate, which is a 9-digit card number and a 6-digit PIN number, you must redeem the certificate in full to place your order online.
If you would like to redeem only a portion of an older card, or if you have any additional questions, please contact our customer service department at 1.800.479.6674.